Latter Heaven Epic
According to the theory of yin and yang, originating with TzouYan (鄒衍, צו-ין BCE 305-240), founder of the Yin-Yang school of philosophy JiXia XueGong; the “JiXia Academy” or “agricultural downs (稷下) Academy” (XueGong: 學宮) also naturalistic thought or "quantum philosophy," Confucianist Chinese history is with planning or structuring through the legendary emperor FuXi (伏羲 BC AYN 2760-BC AYN 2697). Naturalistic thought specifies that the great curve TaiJi (太極) basic primary yin (יען) and yang (ינג); “the essential elementary forms or genders” producing (生) LiangYi (兩儀); the “pair of gifts” that are the “2 specifications or properties,” the basis of the philosophy of oriental ontology, mechanical materialism, and the subsequent TianGan (天干); "celestial stems" or ShiGan (十干); "ten stems," the oriental versions of the Hebrew 10 Sepheroth or Emanations. “Out of the void (בהו) comes the Tai Chi, God’s input,” the Tai Chi (太極) is the primary Li (里); "reason" in the formation of the universe, out of the 11-dimensional transcendent DaWuGan (大戊干); the "great spear-line X (ten) doings."
- WU & AIN
Previous to this Wu (無: 无); the “boundless” or “nothing” as specific to Genesis 1:2 when: “the earth is without form” (תהו) or formless; “raw or pre-matter” or “potential matter” Hyle (Υλη: עלה) by Aristotle and Tohu (תהו) in the ancient Hebrew tradition and the same is the ex nihilo philosophical or theological concept composites of theo- (תהו): Tohu; "boundless" and -logos; "study or science of" in this case the doctrine of Yesh Me-ayin (יש מאין); “something out of nothing or Ain" (אין), then:
- WU-JI & AIN SOPH
WuJi (ואו-קע, 無極: 무극, מאו-קעך); boundless or limitless (+∞) is also the Ain Soph (אין סוף) of the Hebrew tradition means “without end, boundless or limitless” specific to Genesis 1:2: theo (תהו); the "formlessness and confusion (chaos) (RenDiCai: 壬地才) matching with the pulse of creation gives birth to or produces YouJi (יעו-קע, 有極: 유극, יע-קעך); the “limiter,” containing curve; literally: “being curve,” “angle,” or ridgepole, the conception of fences, boundaries and conditions, the TaiYang (太陽); "greater positive" and the beginning of the Kav or Qu (קו); “line” or ray (ראי) able to create finitude, which extends out of the withdrawn limitless or boundless light into the vacuum along the Samekh-Path line in the Universal Syphers™ theme, specifying the veil; veil of Paroketh or Tiphereth or concealing finite potentials in the Ain Soph (אין סוף). YouJi (有極) the being curve in the form of a warp spatial being in balance is with symbology by the TaiJiTu (太極圖): ☯; the TaiJi (太極, תקע, TaeGuk: 태극, תקעך) image or diagram (圖) of supreme polarity; “quantum states,” centrally balancing in neutrality.
- 3 PRELIMINARY STATES OR 3 NEGATIVE VEILS
The emanations rise from three preliminary states or three negative veils that are with consideration to precede manifestation during the Period of Constrain Quantum Gravity. The first is a state of complete nullity, known as Ain (אין) "nothing" or Wu (無) the veil of the abyss, the second state, with consideration "concentration" or focus (Semadhi) of Ain, is Ain Suph (אין סוף); "without limit, boundless or limitless," the WuJi (無極) of the Chinese tradition, the veil of paroketh or Tiphereth and the third state or three limits or curves (三極), with cause by a "movement or motion" (רחפת) of Ain Suph, the Ain Suph Aur (אין סוף אור); "limitless light" or YouJi (有極) bringing upon the veil of Yesod and with this initial brilliance or radiance comes the first emanation (Chether-JiaGan) of creation originating with the TaiYang (太陽); “greater positive."
According to the TaiJi TuShuo (太極圖說); the “specifications of the TaiJi diagram by Zhou DunYi (周敦頤), because of the abundance of high energy continuous symmetry (homogeneous), at the time of the big bang due to spontaneous symmetry breaking of the TaiJi (太極, תקע), the TaiJi moves (רחפת) and thus produces the yang (陽); the “positive cosmic (rapid and magnifying) force,” the "movement" of Ain Suph (אין סוף), the Yang (陽) of XiaoRen (小人) with the emotional pulse of creation or spontaneity of processes, just as “the spirit of God that moves” (רחפת) with Genesis 1:2, also specific to the prime force or superforce historically known as Primum Movens, a postulate of the Greek Aristotle’s stable mover (ου κινουμενον κινει). The "Prime Force" is the performing energy purposely generating the energy to make all things perform with each other, initializing the Period of Next Lease Thermodynamics.
In the Lurianic Kabbalah scheme, creation is with initializing by a primordial radical divine Bittul (בטל); "selflessness" or self-withdrawal," as the evaporating dew ceases or e.g. the sun-set, Tzimtzum (צמצום); “concentrate or focus, contraction, constriction, condensation or possessiveness,” forming a figurative Khalal (חלל); “vacant, free or procurable" Hapanui (הפנוי); "space or vacuum (self-programmable vacuum [tube or God's computer, the first holon) of a light far thing" (חלל) shell, e.g. the sun's-transit, or hollow-man in which only a surplus reshimu (רשמו, rasmi); “his sensation or strikings,” carvings or signing part leavings of the withdrawn (the sun-set) Ain Soph (אין סוף) that moves (sun-transit) through Ain Suph Aur (אין סוף אור), e.g. the light duration of the sun-transiting. Subsequent to this, a thin, diminishing new emanation Kav (קו, Ka-wa) quantum (קוענתם) photon ray-line, able to create finitude, extends out of the withdrawn limitless light (sun-set) into the Khalal (חלל); “vacant, free or procurable" Hapanui (הפנוי); "space or vacuum of a light far thing" (חלל) shell where the sun-transited visibly, the Samekh-path line, specifies the lower FuXi 3rd/3 branches: World of the Jaguar. Before the tzimtzum (צמצום), the contraction of the limitless light Ain Soph (אין סוף) that gives birth to or produces creation, only the Ain Soph be, as the Kav (קו) ray-line of divine lumination shines into the Khalal (חלל) primordial space of the light far thing shell, creation begins (the sun-rise), the TaiYang (太陽) of Chether-JiaGan.
- CELESTIAL BATTLE OR WAR IN HEAVEN
The tzimtzum (צמצום) reveals the Ten Sefirot/Sepherot (ספרות) in transcendence the 1st time or context, in Asian terms ShiGan YinYang (十干 陰陽); the “10 shields, spheres or doings of Yin (陰) and Yang” (陽) duplicating the first verse in Genesis 1:1: “God creates the heaven and earth;” Yang (陽) and Yin (陰), the two essential elementary forms or genders with the ten value-first types through which the creator or Deity creates and structures the world of ten emanations of visible light, and these are first with demonstration through the Iggulim(עגלים); concentric “circles” or rings of the FuXi LongXih (伏羲 龍解), linking the Qabalah (קבלה) to the Aristotelian system of heavenly spheres and the school of naturalistic thought. The celestial battle (בטל) or war in heaven of Revelation 12:7 in which "Michael and his angels fought with the dragon(תנין: Tinian); and the dragon fought and his angels," being the FuXi LongXih (伏羲 龍解), the 1st/3 ShiGan (十干) to emerge from Adam Kadmon happening before any catastrophe, shattering, big bang or (low-energy) broken symmetry of creation. The celestial battle or war in heaven is with participants of the Launching Centrifugal dragon FuXi LongXih (伏羲 龍解) and the Landing Centripetal Dragon BokXui RyeongHah (부/복희룡해), the first and old world of concentricity with following by the coming new world of the 2nd/3 ShiGan (十干); the "Bu ShiGan TaiJi" (部 十干 太極), the big bang with broken symmetry (heterogeneous), the next birth of Adam Kadmon. According to Mormonism this is Michael (מיכאל); "who like God," the Arch-angel (Samekh-path line) "Michael-Adam," specifying the Hebrew tradition being "Michael-Adam Kadmon," specifying ancient Sumerian with the Babylonian Enuma elish or Epic of Creation texts, being Marduk (Sumerian: Nibiru) as "Michael-Marduk."
- FuXi LongXih (伏羲 龍解) Launching Centrifugal dragon programming the World of Wind or Seed is with "Tiamat-Tanniyn" (תנין); "dragon," earth and earth-lunar system with a counterclockwise orbit,
- BokXui RyeongHah (부/복희룡해) Landing Centripetal Dragon programming World of the Jaguar is with "Michael-Marduk-Adam Kadmon," heaven with a clockwise orbit.
- OLAM KATAN & ADAM KADMON
Olam katan (עולם קטן); “small world” (XiaoDi, 小地) is a concept of Jewish philosophy that man; “Adam” is a kind of “microcosm,” of the world as a whole; the “macrocosm” according to the Midrash section Otzar ha-Midrashim 406. Olam katan; the “microcosmic world” conceptually is the understanding that man; “Adam’ is a microcosm being with the terminology Adam Olam Katan (קטן) as well as an Adam Kadmon making Adam Olam Qahtan (Joktan, יקטן) an Adam Kadmon (קדמון) first type, elucidating small (קטן) children as eternal (עולם) life forms. Adam Olam Katan is perfect ideal model of the very young Moshe (משה) in the ark of bulrushes or the very young Yeshua (ישוע) in the manger. Adam Kadmon is the source of the first 3 ShiGan (十干) or Sepheroth, Beriah; the world of creation.
- 1st/3 SHI-GAN CONTEXT WITH AKUDIM
1st/3 ShiGan (十干), the first 10 Sepheroth to emerge from Adam Kadmon in the Hebrew tradition of Jewish Kabbalah is Akudim (עקדים); "bindings or ringstrakes” (concentric circles) of 10 lights in one vessel (כלים) of Gedulah-Gevurah (גדולה גבורה), a specimen possessing stable Tohu (תהו); “chaos," equivocating to ShiGan YinYang (十干 陰陽); the “10 shields, spheres or doings of Yin (陰) and Yang (陽).”
The FuXi LongXih (伏羲 龍解) elucidates the seder hishtalshelus (סדר השתלשלות); “sequence of progression" of the Arbaah Olamot (ארבעה עולמות); four eternal spiritual world-planes to come.
Moving in a circular fashion, the Kav (קו) ray-line of divine light progressively produces the Sepherot (ספרות), first creating Chether (כתר) is the highest or in the heights Sepherah (ספרה), the sun-rise, closest to the Khalal (חלל) space of a light far thing (חלל) or hollow-man’s perimeter, the sun-rise begins. Progressively this kav (קו) ray-line as sovev (סבב); “surrounding” light (אור) compasses curving space, the sun's transit through the sky visibly, therefore rotates and produces the going forward Sepherot (ספרות), culminating with the formation of the final Sepherah, Malchuth (מלכות), the sun-set, at the center of the Khalal (חלל) space of a light far thing (חלל) hollow-man, where is found the origin of the word, duplicating the verse of John 1:2: the same is in the beginning with God; "the sun-rise, in Universal Syphers™ speak is with location in GuiGan BuJiGan (癸干 部己干) XiaoYang (小陽).
The new emanation is the fountainhead for all subsequent creation, but in lieu of perfection leads to a catastrophe in the emerging spiritual worlds of Atziluth (אצלות), Beriah (בריאה), Yetzirah (יצרה) and Asiyah (עשיה). In modern cosmological terms this is the Grand Unification Epoch temporally 10-43 through 10-34 seconds after the Big Bang and in Universal Syphers™ speak is known as the period of Bu ShiGan TaiJi (部 十干 太極); the “division of the 10 shields, spheres or doings of the great curve,” the 10 Sepheroth (ספרות) going forward the 2nd time or context. Each Sepherah (ספרה), in this scheme, is with a self-containment sphere, shield or doing (干), and each starting with Chether (כתר) to Malchuth (מלכות) is progressively closer to the center of the Khalal (חלל) space of a light far thing (חלל) hollow-man, and therefore, progressively further from the light of the infinite Ain Soph (אין סוף).
- 2nd/3 SHI-GAN CONTEXT WITH NEKUDIM
2nd/3 ShiGan (十干), the second 10 Sepheroth to emerge from Adam Kadmon in the Hebrew tradition of Jewish Kabbalah is Nekudim (נקדים); "points or speckles”(sparkles) of 10 isolates lights in 10 vessels, an example of unstable Tohu (תהו); “Chaos” entropy, equivocating to Bu ShiGan TaiJi (部 十干太極); the shattering (שבירה) or “divisions or 10 shields great angle or curve," e.g. the 10 horns (קרנים) of Revelations 12:3.
As the vitality (Yao/Xio: 爻, 효: חיו; “Kav-life lines”) pours (breaths: יפח) into the Sepheroth Kelim (כלים); the “vessels,” are unstable Tohu (תהו); “chaos” and Shevirah (שבירה); “shatters” as the first tablets of stone during the time of Moses in BC AYN 1499 or as Tiamat (תאמת) split and shatters by Marduk. Their divine light (mist: אד) next ascends, while the broken vessel fragments lower or cast to the earth, still with animation by Nitzotz (נצץ); “sparkles” (speckles) of light. The fragments become the with ab-sorbtion, mimalei (ממלאי); “fills,” as when Joseph "fills (ימלאו) the sacks" (כליהם) or vessels of his brethren for their next trip to Canaan, and the animating source of the subsequent Arbaah Olamot (ארבעה עולמות); the “4 spiritual worlds” and a new stable creation of Beriah or XiaoRen (小人); "small human" with the realm of Tikun (תיקון); “rectification,” next storage (תקון), correction (Wycliffe), next surrection (next naissance) or next formation (KJ), the He XiaoShiGan TaiJi (合 十干 太極); the “unity small 10 shields, spheres or doings of the great curve,” the 9th/9 mictlan (מעכת-לן) underworlds in the solar system, the 10 Sepheroth (ספרות) the 3rd time or context of the new construction. First the light creates or constructs the vessels; ohr sovev (אור סבב), next shatters (שבירה) or cuts using division or separation of concerns for the vessels, then animates, new constructs or fills the vessels; ohr mimalei (אור ממלאי) similar to the modern concept of digital distributed 3-D printing.
- 3rd/3 SHI-GAN CONTEXT WITH BERUDIM
3rd/3 ShiGan (十干), the third 10 Sepheroth to emerge from Adam Kadmon is Berudim (ברדים); "links, connections or “grisles” (grizzle) of 10 correlating lights in 10 vessels and the beginning of Tikun (תיקון); "next storage or rectification,” the first type forms of sequence in creation during the process of Tohu and Tikun equivocating to He XiaoShiGan TaiJi (合 十干 太極); the “unity small 10 shields great angle or curve” in the Universal Syphers™, the solar system of Mictlan's Nine Underworlds, the "Plan-network" of rectification.
Tikun (תיקון) in Asian terms is TzouYan’s (鄒衍) Yin (陰) and Yang (陽), that in turn, give rise to the SiXiang (四極); “4 images,” (פנים) emblematic symbols or Tikunim (תיקונים) elements, the alchemists 4 basic elements or the first 4 subshells of modern chemistry and atomic physics with itemizing as:
- XiaoYin (小陰); the lesser negative” corresponding with the World of Wind or Seed, wood or the flowering of organic life,
- LaoYin (老陰); the “old (greater) negative” corresponding with the World of Water,
- XiaoYang (小陽); the “lesser positive” corresponding with the World of the Jaguar, metal or earth, and
- LaoYang (老陽); the “old (greater) positive” corresponding with the World of Fire-rain.
- 4th CONTEXT DA-SHI-GAN
With completion origin-division-union action (正分合作) the 3 ShiGan (十干) or 10 X 3 Sepheroth’s to emerge from Adam Kadmon, the four position foundation (四位基台) of Unificationism is established. Union-action (合作) is the source of the term Union Jack (Cantonese: Zok, יעך; Hangul: 작, Jak, יעך). The kav (קו) itself, the ray of divine energy which mimalei (ממלאי) filled or animated the Sepheroth (ספרות) with light (אור) further composes the superstructure known as Da ShiGan (大 十干); the “big 10 Sepheroth (ספרות), shields or doings” the 4th time or context, in the secret image of primordial-man; “Adam Kadmon” (אדם קדמן), examples include Da ShiGan Images and Adam Kadmon, the Period of Sumerian Predynastic Nephelim and the Period of Adam's Individual Generations. The whole linear scheme is called “the image of God,” alluding to the verse in Genesis 1:27 that speaks of God/Allahim (אלהים) “creating man in his own image… male and female created he them” through the Celestial Stem Yin and Yang polarity. Also see The Tao of Biblical Qabalah.
The 1st/10 Da ShiGan (大 十干) is Da JiaGan (大 甲干); the “big armour or shell shield or doing” or ShuJiaGan (書甲干); the “writings of the armour or shell shield or doing” is the first Sepherah (ספרה) of Chether (כתר) on the 4th context; the “book of Chether."
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Chether-DaJiaGan: Dynasties of Kish
- 1.2 Chockmah-DaNieGan: Dynasties of Uruk/Unug
- 1.3 Binah-DaBingGan: Dynasties of Ur/Urim
- 1.4 Chesed-DaDingGan: Dynasties of Awan
- 1.5 Gedulah Gevurah-DaWuGan: Dynasty of Hamazi-Elam
- 1.6 Tiphereth-DaJiGan: Dynasty of Adab
- 1.6.1 Unified 10 Small Shields of the Great Extremes
- 220.127.116.11 Tachad Chether-He XiaoJiaGan: Dynasties of Kish
- 18.104.22.168 Tachad Chokmah-He XiaoNeiGan: Dynasties of Uruk
- 22.214.171.124 Tachad Binah-He XiaoBingGan: Dynasty of Awan
- 126.96.36.199 Tachad Chesed-He XiaoDingGan: Dynasty of Hamazi
- 188.8.131.52 Tachad Gevurah-He XiaoWuGan: Dynasties of Urim
- 184.108.40.206 Tachad Tiphereth-He XiaoJiGan: Dynasties of Urim
- 220.127.116.11 Tachad Netzach-He XiaoGengGan: Dynasty of Adab
- 18.104.22.168 Tachad Hod-He XiaoXinGan: Dynasty of Mari
- 22.214.171.124 Tachad Yesod-He XiaoRenGan: Dynasty of Akshak
- 126.96.36.199 Tachad Malchuth-He XiaoGuiGan: Dynasty of Akkad
- 1.6.1 Unified 10 Small Shields of the Great Extremes
- 1.7 Netzach-DaGengGan: Dynasty of Mari/Martu
- 1.8 Hod-DaXinGan: Dynasty of Akshak
- 1.9 Yesod-DaRenGan: Dynasty of Agade/Akkad
- 1.10 Malchuth-DaGuiGan: Dynasty of Isin
- 2 Statistics
- 3 Specifics
- 4 Footnotes
- 5 External Links
Da ShiGan (大 十干) the “big 10 Sepheroth (ספרות), shields or doings,” the 4th scope or extent is the decadic or base 10 system of evolution logic operating with quantitative logic comprising the 3-dimensional or Base 10 World. The assumption in generating the base 10 system is 9—9—9; the Celestial Caliphate, the logic of matter for all base 10 numbers; 9+9+9=27 (formula 27) + 10 = 37 with 37/27 = 1.37037037... as the fine structure constant binding being logic with matter logic.
Chether-DaJiaGan: Dynasties of Kish
Chockmah-DaNieGan: Dynasties of Uruk/Unug
Binah-DaBingGan: Dynasties of Ur/Urim
Chesed-DaDingGan: Dynasties of Awan
Gedulah Gevurah-DaWuGan: Dynasty of Hamazi-Elam
Tiphereth-DaJiGan: Dynasty of Adab
Netzach-DaGengGan: Dynasty of Mari/Martu
Hod-DaXinGan: Dynasty of Akshak
Yesod-DaRenGan: Dynasty of Agade/Akkad
Malchuth-DaGuiGan: Dynasty of Isin
- Language/Operating System/Group:
- Astrological Age Theme:
- BaGua (八卦) Format:
- Dian (點) Environment:
- Annual Dates:
- Xiu (宿) Housing, Morphology:
- Tohu and Bohu (Sacred Texts)
- Tohu wa-bohu (Wikipedia)
|Primeval Universe Epic||Later Heaven Epic||Utnaphishtim's Creatures Time|
- ↑ TsouYen Essentials of Unification Thought p18, Unification Thought Institute (1991)
- ↑ JiXia Masters and Naturalistic Thought
- ↑ See Heaven’s Code
- ↑ Objectivism: The philosophy of Ayn Rand; Leonard Peikoff page 197
- ↑ Explaining Unification Thought page 18, Unification Thought Institute
- ↑ Numbers Game/Text
- ↑ Essentials of Unification Thought p15, Unification Thought Institute (1991), see 6.1.2 DPI/ShiGan TaiJi Architecture
- ↑ Numbers Game/9.1.2 DPI
- ↑ 1 Chronicles 9:35 Hebrew Strong’s #3273: "swept quarter," see Ius Privatum In Gibeon/1
- ↑ 2 Kings 21:13, Isaiah 28:13, 34:11 Hebrew Strong’s #6957
- ↑ BAR (באר); "well of the living one (לחי: LHI, Lehi) seeing me" (ראי: RAI) Genesis 16:14, Genesis 25:11
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Genesis 1:2, see “impulse of creation that moved” see TSVTLA: Ten Suns Verified Time-line Annuals
- ↑ Shuo (說); explanation
- ↑ Succession, c.f. God’s Heart is an irrepressible impulse: Essentials of Unification Thought p23, Unification Thought Institute (1991), Explaining Unification Thought page 11
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Explaining Unification Thought pp. 11
- ↑ book 12 Metaphysics, Aristotle
- ↑ To use a baseball analogy; a strike zone is the constriction area or Tzimtzum area of the total area for a batter to select a pitch
- ↑ Daniel 6:9-Daniel 6:10, Mankind's Dwelling-RenJian TianGong/2
- ↑ “2 calves” 2 Kings 17:16 with host of heaven, Ezekiel 47:10 with exceeding many fish
- ↑ Deuteronomy 32:33
- ↑ 1st Earth Chronicles: The 12th Planet page 294/SitchinBooks01_04
- ↑ Genesis 30:35
- ↑ Genesis 2:11
- ↑ John 1:4
- ↑ Genesis 30:39
- ↑ 2 Kings 25:30 Hebrew Strong's #2416 (his) life or alive Judges 21:14 Hebrew Strong's #2421, Xio (חיו) is cognate in sound with Kiev (חיו)
- ↑ Genesis 2:6 Hebrew Strong's #108
- ↑ Revelations 12:4, 9
- ↑ Genesis 1:22, 6:11
- ↑ Genesis 42:25
- ↑ Hebrews 9:10
- ↑ Genesis 30:10
- ↑ TsouYen (刍衍); “hay, straw or fodder (state) overflow” Essentials of Unification Thought p18, Unification Thought Institute (1991)
- ↑ ChaunBuGyaung by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) Page 279
- ↑ C.f. the Greek idealized anthropomorphic natural (4 images) descendants of Chaos see the TSVTLA: Ten Suns Verified Time-line Annuals 1st Part
- ↑ Galatians 4:3, 4:9
- ↑ dp96-2-1.2.1 The Object for the Condition for Restoring the Foundation of Faith
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Revelation 13:1
- ↑ CheonBuGyeong by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) diagram 100, page 220
- ↑ CheonBuGyeong by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) diagram 98, page 218
- ↑ 1 Chronicles 25:8, Genesis 19:11, Deuteronomy 1:17, 2 Kings 25:26
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 42.2 42.3 42.4 42.5 42.6 42.7 42.8 42.9 United, join or reunited Genesis 49:6 Hebrew Strong's #3161
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 43.2 43.3 43.4 43.5 43.6 43.7 43.8 43.9 Kum Sung New Ace Chinese Character Dictionary (1988) page 31
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 44.2 44.3 44.4 44.5 44.6 44.7 44.8 44.9 Numbers 26:63 Hebrew Strong's #6160
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 45.2 45.3 45.4 45.5 45.6 45.7 45.8 45.9 Answer, respond, testify or speak Hebrew Strong's #6030
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 46.2 46.3 46.4 46.5 46.6 46.7 46.8 46.9 CheonBuGyeong by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) pp 270
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 47.2 47.3 47.4 47.5 47.6 47.7 47.8 47.9 Genesis 6:16
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 48.3 48.4 48.5 48.6 48.7 48.8 48.9 Numbers 26:63 Hebrew Strong's #6035
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 49.3 49.4 49.5 49.6 49.7 49.8 49.9 TaiXuanJing Monograms & Digrams
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 50.2 50.3 50.4 50.5 50.6 50.7 50.8 50.9 Shine or light Psalms 119:135 Hebrew Strong's #215 and Humble, subdue or lowly Leviticus 26:41 Hebrew Strong's #3665
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 Kum Sung New Ace Chinese Character Dictionary (1988) page 996
- ↑ Genesis 10:10
- ↑ 3rd Earth Chronicles: The Wars of Gods and Men, p246, Zecharia Sitchin
- ↑ Exodus 3:2